ECF is hosting a Symposium on "Phenotype characterization and treatment aspects in MS and NMOSD" at ICTRIMS 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ICTRIMS 2020 is postponed to December 2021.
ECF Satellite Symposium "Phenotype characterization and treatment aspects in MS and NMOSD"
Chairs: Prof Nasli Ichaporia and Prof Giancarlo Comi
- Lecture 1: Pathogenetic mechanisms underlying the relapsing and progressive MS courses and NMOSD
Prof Dr Hans-Peter Hartung
Heinrich-Heine-University, Department of Neurology, Dusseldorf, Germany
- Lecture 2: Is the Lublin classification of disease courses still valid? Epidemiological evidences
Prof Dr Gilles Edan
Neurological Department, University Hospital Rennes, Rennes, France
- Lecture 3: The NMOSD: characterization of the phenotypes
Prof Dr Kazuo Fujihara
Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine, Fukushima, Japan
- Lecture 4: Role of MRI in understanding disease’s course
Prof Dr Mike P. Wattjes
Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
- Lecture 5: Functional measures to qualify disease courses
Prof Dr Letizia Leocani
Institute of Experimental Neurology, IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy
- Lecture 6: Update on treatment of MS and NMOSD
Prof Dr Giancarlo Comi
Institute of Experimental Neurology, IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital and University, Milan, Italy