The Sri Lanka Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis is holding its 2nd Annual Congress in collaboration with the European Charcot Foundation. The congress will be held in hybrid format from Shangri-La Colombo.
ECF Satellite Symposium "Recent advances and updates on treatment of MS and NMOSD"
Saturday 31 October 2020, 09:00 - 12:00 Sri Lanka Standard Time (UTC +5:30)
Chairs: prof Kazuo Fujihara & Dr Bimsara Senanayake
- 09:00 - 09:30: Radiologically and clinically isolated syndromes (RIS / CIS)
Prof Ludwig Kappos (Basel, Switzerland)
- 09:30 - 10:00: Relapsing - Remitting MS (RRMS)
Prof Giancarlo Comi (Milan, Italy)
- 10:00 - 10:30: Primary and secondary progressive MS (PPMS & SPMS)
Prof Bill Carroll (Perth, Australia)
- 10:30 - 11:00: Discussion
- 11:00 - 11:30: Coffee Break
- 11:30 - 12:00: Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD)
Prof Kazuo Fujihara (Fukushima, Japan)
For more info and to register, visit the Conference website.