The European Charcot Foundation is holding a Satellite Symposium on "MS and NMO Spectrum Disorders: from Diagnosis to Treatment" at SLCTRIMS 2019.
ECF Satellite Symposium "MS and NMO Spectrum Disorders: from Diagnosis to Treatment"
Sunday 6 October 2019
Chairs: prof Giancarlo Comi & prof Bimsara Senanayake
- Lecture 1: Role of MRI in MS Diagnosis
Yaou Liu (Beijing, China)
- Lecture 2: Neurophysiological Aspects in MS and NMO Spectrum Disorders
Letizia Leocani (Milan, Italy)
- Lecture 3: SNMO Spectrum Disorders: from Diagnosis to Treatment
Kazuo Fujihara (Fukushima, Japan)
- Lecture 4: Overview of MS Treatment
Giancarlo Comi (Milan,Italy)
- Lecture 5: Treatment Algorithms
Gilles Edan (Rennes, France)
Other upcoming symposia