The European Charcot Foundation is participating actively in the ICTRIMS 2019 meeting with a Satellite Symposium on "The role of biomarkers in demyelinated diseases".
ECF Satellite Symposium "The role of biomarkers in demyelinated diseases"
Saturday 17 August 2019 09:30 - 13:30
Chairs: prof Suresh Kumar & prof Kazuo Fujihara
- Lecture 1: New diagnostic criteria and classification
Suresh Kumar (India)
- Lecture 2: Pathophysiology as the foundation for Biomarkers Development
Hans-Peter Hartung (Germany)
- Lecture 3: The role of MRI
Claudio Gasperini (Italy)
- Lecture 4: Bodyfluids Biomarkers in Diagnosis and Monitoring
Ludwig Kappos (Switzerland)
- Lecture 5: The Differential Diagnosis: NMO, AntiMOG, MS
Kazuo Fujihara (Japan)