The European Charcot Foundation is participating actively in the ICTRIMS 2019 meeting with a Satellite Symposium on "The role of biomarkers in demyelinated diseases".
ECF Satellite Symposium "The role of biomarkers in demyelinated diseases"
Saturday 17 August 2019 09:30 - 12:00
Chairs: prof Suresh Kumar & prof Kazuo Fujihara
- Lecture 1: New diagnostic criteria and classification
Prof Suresh Kumar (Cleveland, USA)
- Lecture 2: Pathophysiology as the foundation for Biomarkers Development
Prof Hans-Peter Hartung (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Lecture 3: The role of MRI
Prof Claudio Gasperini (Rome, Italy)
- Lecture 4: Bodyfluids Biomarkers in Diagnosis and Monitoring
Prof Ludwig Kappos (Basel, Switzerland)
- Lecture 5: The Differential Diagnosis: NMO, AntiMOG, MS
Prof Kazuo Fujihara (Fukushima, Japan)
For detailed information about ICTRIMS 2019 (scientific programme, faculty, registration), visit the ICTRIMS 2019 website.