CNA: Chinese Neurology Association Meeting
The Chinese Neurology Association meeting will be held in Chongqing, China on September 15-18,2022.
The European Charcot Foundation is holding an hybrid Symposium on 'Central nervous system demyelinating diseases: present and future' on September 17 at CNA 2022.
ECF Satellite Symposium "Central nervous system demyelinating diseases: present and future"
Saturday 17 September 2022
Chair: prof. G. Comi & F.D. Shi
- Lecture 1: Present and future treatments for relapsing remitting MS
- Lecture 2: Multiple sclerosis: mechanisms and emerging new therapies for disease
- Lecture 3: Pathophysiology and diagnosis of NMOSD and MOGAD
- Lecture 4: How to treat NMOSD and MOGAD today
- Lecture 5: Emerging therapies for neuromyelitic optica spectrum disorder
- Lecture 6: Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells to treat Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (hUC-MSC-NMOSD)