23rd Annual Meeting of the Brazilian Committee for Treatment and Research in MS will be held virtually and in-person in Sao Paolo on June 15-18, 2022.
The European Charcot Foundation is holding a Symposium on "Advanced Strategies to Treat MS" on June 17 at BCTRIMS 2022.
ECF Satellite Symposium "Advanced Strategies to Treat MS"
Friday 17 June 2022 | 10:30 - 12:30 (GMT -3)
Chair: prof. G. Comi, M. Lana-Peixoto, F. Faria Andrade Figueira
- Lecture 1: Paradigm shift in DMT: from escalation to early high efficacy treatment algorithms
Hans-Peter Hartung (Germany)
- Lecture 2: Progressive MS: when to treat and when not to treat
Giancarlo Comi (Italy)
- Lecture 3: Lessons from clinical trial failures - moving forward with innovative trial designs
Ludwig Kappos (Austria)
- Lecture 4: Will Epstein Barr be an appropriate target to treat MS
Gavin Giovannoni (United Kingdom)
- Lecture 5: What is new in MS rehabilitation
Letizia Leocani (Italy)
Visit the BCTRIMS website for detailed information.