The 31st Annual Meeting will take place at Grand Hotel Dino, a 4 star hotel located in Baveno, a town on the west shore of Lago Maggiore in Italy.
Grand Hotel Dino
Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi, 20
28831 Baveno (VB), Italy
T: (+39) 0323 92 22 01
Stay overnight at Grand Hotel Dino and get the best out of your Annual Meeting experience!
All rates are in euro, including applicable VAT.
The above indicated rates are for one standard room, for one night.
The room rate includes:
- Local tax of € 2 per person per day
- Applicable VAT
- Rooms are assigned on first come, first served basis.
- The Operational and Administrative Secretariat cannot give a guarantee on the type of room that will be assigned.
To avoid disappointment, it is strongly recommended to book your hotel early.
- For upgrades and special requests, please contact us.
Each hotel reservation has to be linked to a registration for the Annual Meeting, except for the person guiding a group (group responsible).
If the hotel reservation is not linked to the Annual Meeting registration, the Operational and Administrative Secretariat has the right to cancel the hotel reservation.
All hotel reservations (individual and group) have to be made online via the European Charcot Foundation website.
- Name changes (for individual or group reservations) are accepted until Sunday, October 15th, 2023.
- Name changes can be done by the Group Responsible or the Individual Delegate online (modify registration).
- Name changes after Sunday, October 15th, 2023, are subject to a fee of € 100 (excluding VAT).
- After receipt of the confirmation of the hotel reservation, 100% cancellation costs apply (no refunds).
- Cancellations have to be made in writing to the Operational and Administrative Secretariat via email.
- A cancelled hotel reservation, can be taken over by another participant (= name change) until Sunday, October 15th, 2023. This can be done via the modify reservation functionality.
We are grateful to our sponsors!
The European Charcot Foundation is grateful to its sponsors for supporting its activities, and the Annual Meeting in particular, without any involvement in the elaboration of the programmes.