As you prepare your submission, please review and make sure to meet the below abstract and poster submission criteria.
Two simple steps to submit your abstract:
- Login and create your profile
- Submit your abstract
Make sure to remember your password! You will need your email and password to access the abstract tool and submit your poster and poster recording.
Abstract submission criteria
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically in .pdf format before Sunday 20 September 2020 (11:59 PM CEST).
- All abstracts should be written in English.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a fully finalised abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- At the time of submission, the material should not have been published or accepted for publication in the years 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- Encore abstracts are accepted but not favoured. In case of encore abstracts, the conference and conference date should be mentioned in the abstract. If the data include new data not presented before, the abstract will not be considered as encore.
- The title of the abstract should include all the words crucial for a subject index.
- In addition, a short title of maximum 45 characters should be submitted.
- The body of the abstract should be limited to maximum 300 words, including spaces but excluding title and abstract information of the authors. Tables are not accepted.
- The topic should deal with MS and data should be scientifically qualified.
- If the abstract has more than one author, the main author should be clearly identified (e.g.: label: 'main author') and all co-authors should be clearly mentionned.
- The submitting author should be one of the main authors.
- The submitting author is presumed to be the presenter of the abstract accepted for presentation.
- We do not accept non-authors to present, only authors/co-authors.
- The submitting author confirms that all authors are aware of and agree to the content of the abstract and support the data presented.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to the submitting author/co-author who is responsible for informing any other co-author(s) of the status of the abstract.
- The presenting author of an abstract must register for the congress by the given deadline (31 October 2020). The Organising Committee reserves the right to exclude from the programme abstracts for which registration is not duly completed within the deadline advised.
- The curriculum vitae or at least a short CV of the submitting author should be included with the submission.
The date of birth of the submitting author should be mentioned on the CV.
- Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access codes (email and password). Corrections to abstracts can only be made until 20 September 2020 (the deadline of abstract submission).
- The submitting author is required to upload a profile photo.
Poster submission criteria
- Posters of accepted abstracts should be uploaded in pdf format by Friday 23 October 2020.
- The poster should be limited to one page only, portrait orientation.
- All accepted abstracts and corresponding posters will be published on the platform of the 28th Annual Meeting, digital edition.
- All recorded poster presentations are accessible on demand on the platform of the 28th Annual Meeting, digital edition.
- Selected recorded poster presentations will be broadcasted during the 28th Annual Meeting live stream.
- The accepted abstracts, the corresponding posters and recorded poster presentations will be published on the ECF website following the Annual Meeting.
Organise your attendance
Young Investigator Awards
Scientific Programme 28th Annual Meeting - Digital Edition
We are grateful to our sponsors!
The European Charcot Foundation is grateful to its sponsors for supporting its activities, and the Annual Meeting in particular, without any involvement in the elaboration of the programmes.