Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the XI LACTRIMS Colombia 2020 Congress has been postponed to 2021. ECF will host a symposium on "MS, NM0SD and ANTI-MOG: Similarities and Differences".
ECF Symposium "MS, NM0SD and ANTI-MOG: Similarities and Differences"
Friday, November 12, 2021 (15:00 - 17:00 CEST)
Chairs: Prof Dr Carlos Navas & Prof Dr Giancarlo Comi
- Lecture 1: Lessons from Experimental Studies
Prof Dr Kazuo Fujihara
Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine, Fukushima, Japan
- Lecture 2: Clinical and Immunological Profiles in NMOSD and ANTI-MOG
Prof Dr Jacqueline Palace
West Wing John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford University Hospitals Trust, Oxford, UK
- Lecture 3: MRI of Optic Nerve and Spinal Cord in Diagnosis and Monitoring of Demyelinating Disorders
Dr Alex Rovira
Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
- Lecture 4: Role of Neurophysiological Investigation of Optic Nerve in Diagnosis and Monitoring of Demyelinating Disorders
Prof Dr Letizia Leocani
Institute of Experimental Neurology, IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy
- Lecture 5: Treatment Choices in Demyelinating Diseases
Prof Dr Giancarlo Comi
Institute of Experimental Neurology, IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital and University, Milan, Italy
More information via the website.