4th RUCTRIMS Congress
The Organizing Committee of the 4th RUCTRIMS Congress has decided to postpone the 2020 event to 2021 due to the epidemiological situation.
The Satellite Symposium on "Understanding the progressive phase of the disease" will be rescheduled.
Satellite Symposium "Understanding the progressive phase of the disease"
Exact date and timing to be confirmed, Moscow Standard Time (UTC +3)
Chairs: prof Giancarlo Comi and prof Alexey Boyko
- Lecture 1: Pathophysiology
Prof Hans-Peter Hartung (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Lecture 2: Epidemiological studies
Prof Per-Soelberg Sörensen (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Lecture 3: Role of Observational studies
Prof Maria Trojano (Bari, Italy)
- Lecture 4: How to treat progressive MS in practice
Prof Xavier Montalban (Barcelona, Spain)
- Lecture 5: Future treatments in progressive MS
Prof Giancarlo Comi (Milan, Italy)