The European Charcot Foundation developed a new initiative to support the Young Investigators.
To inspire and motivate Young Investigators in their research on MS and bring the Community together.
The vision of the Fellowship Community is
- to enhance and secure the research on MS by motivating Young Investigators.
- to close the gap between the different generations of researchers
Who will become part of the Community:
- Past winners Young Investigator Awards*
- Participants of the ECF Fellowship programmes
- Best poster winners of CTRIMS
*Young Investigators, part of the Fellowship Community, must be younger than 35 years.
How will the European Charcot Foundation support this Community:
- We will put the Fellowship Community together: ECF will organise 2 – 3 meetings each year with the Community. To each meeting an inspiring authority in MS will be invited to join.
- 2 times digital
- 1 time live during the Annual Meeting in Baveno
- Provide grants to the YI Community (Fellowship programmes).
- We will facilitate the context on a global level of all generations.
- We will provide the existing ECF tools and create new ones in order to give a strong voice to the Fellowship Community.
- Co-creation is key in developing a strong Community
All members are invited to join us during the Annual Meeting:
- Fellows who submit a poster receive a free registration to the Annual Meeting.
- Fellows who register without submitting a poster receive a discount
of 50% on the registration fee.
The title of ECF Fellow is awarded for life, however, Fellows older than 35 years are no longer actively part of the Community.
How to become part of the Fellowship Community?
ECF Annual Meeting
Submit your abstract via the Annual Meeting website:
The winners of the Young Investigator Awards in the 5 categories: Basic Studies, Clinical, Epidemiology, Investigations and Treatment will become members of the Fellowship Community.
We offer all Young Investigators the possibility to enter the ECF Fellowship programmes.
More information and submission of your application can be done via the ECF website:
CTRIMS-ECF Young Investigator Awards
You can enter the local CTRIMS Young Investigator programmes. The winners of the local CTRIMS-ECF Young Investigator Award will become members of the Fellowship Community.