The 30th Annual Meeting will take place at Grand Hotel Dino, a 4 star hotel located in Baveno, a town on the west shore of Lago Maggiore in Italy.
Grand Hotel Dino
Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi, 20
28831 Baveno (VB), Italy
T: (+39) 0323 92 22 01
Stay overnight at Grand Hotel Dino and get the best out of your Annual Meeting experience!
All rates are in euro, including applicable VAT.
The above indicated rates are for one standard room, for one night.
The room rate includes:
- Local tax of € 1,50 per person per night
- Booking fee of € 10 per night
- Applicable VAT
- Rooms are assigned on first come, first served basis.
- The Operational and Administrative Secretariat cannot give a guarantee on the type of room that will be assigned.
To avoid disappointment, it is strongly recommended to book your hotel early.
- For upgrades and special requests, please contact us.
Each hotel reservation has to be linked to a registration for the Annual Meeting, except for the person guiding a group (group responsible).
In the event hotel reservations are made, not being part of a registration for the Annual Meeting, the Operational and Administrative Secretariat has the right to cancel the hotel reservation.
All hotel reservations (individual and group) have to be made online via the European Charcot Foundation website.
- Name changes (for individual or group reservations) are accepted until Monday 31 October 2022.
- Name changes can be done by the Group Responsible or the Individual Delegate online (modify registration).
- Name changes after 31 October 2022 are subject to a fee of € 100 (excluding VAT).
- After receipt of the confirmation of the hotel reservation, 100% cancellation costs apply (no refunds).
- Cancellations have to be made in writing to the Operational and Administrative Secretariat via email.
- A cancelled hotel reservation, can be taken over by another participant (= name change) until Monday 31 October 2022. This can be done via the modify reservation functionality.
- In the event an abstract has been rejected, Young Investigators born in 1987 or after can cancel their hotel reservation upon payment of a cancellation fee of € 100, excluding VAT.
We are grateful to our sponsors!
The European Charcot Foundation is grateful to its sponsors for supporting its activities, and the Annual Meeting in particular, without any involvement in the elaboration of the programmes.