Young Investigator Awards
Through the Young Investigator Awards, young investigators receive great visibility within the community of MS experts, researchers and clinical practitioners.
Delegates of 35 years or younger (born in 1985 or after) that are accepted to present a poster automatically participate to the Young Investigator Awards*.
In order to be eligible for the Young Investigator Awards, the Young Investigator should attend the 28th Annual Meeting, digital edition and be present online when the video recorded poster presentations are streamed:
- Monday 16 November from 16:30 until 17:00
- Tuesday 17 November from 16:30 until 17:00
- Wednesday 18 November from 16:30 until 17:00
- Thursday 19November from 16:30 until 17:00
The Scientific Committee will divide the posters in different categories and for each category the best poster will be announced.
For the 28th Annual Meeting, digital edition the following 5 categories were decided:
Best Poster category "Basic Studies": € 4,000
Best Poster category "Clinical": € 4,000
Best Poster category "Epidemiology": € 4,000
Best Poster category "Investigations": € 4,000
Best Poster category "Treatment": € 4,000
* Investigators born before 1985 are welcome to submit a poster, but only investigators born in 1985 or after are eligible to participate in the Young Investigator Awards.
Organise your digital attendance
Scientific Programme 28th Annual Meeting - Digital Edition
Faculty and chairs
We are grateful to our sponsors!
The European Charcot Foundation is grateful to its sponsors for supporting its activities, and the Annual Meeting in particular, without any involvement in the elaboration of the programmes.