27th Annual Meeting
From 21 till 23 November 2019, the 27th Annual Meeting was held in Baveno.
To fuel the discussion on a new treatment target, the Board of Directors selected “The role of B-Lymphocytes in Multiple Sclerosis” as main topic of the 27th Annual Meeting
This successfull Annual Meeting gathered 500 on-site delegates and provided an opportunity for scientists, clinicians, experts of pharmaceutical companies, patients and health operators to debate about the existing evidence on the mechanisms of action of B cells in MS and on the therapeutic strategies to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk of treatments targeting B cells.
27th Annual Meeting in a nutshell:
- 500 On-site delegates representing 43 countries and 6 continents
- 200+ Live stream delegates representing 25 countries
- 43 Faculty
- 83 Accepted poster (of which 58 presented by Young Investigators)
- 33 Young Investigators supported by a travel grant
- 5 Satellite Symposia
- 8 Sponsors
Watch the recap movie for an impression!
- Winners Young Investigator Awards
- Posters Presentations by Young Investigators
- Poster Presentations by Investigators
We are grateful to our sponsors!
The European Charcot Foundation is grateful to its sponsors for supporting its activities, and the Annual Meeting in particular, without any involvement in the elaboration of the programmes.