26th Annual Meeting
From 15 till 17 November 2018, the 26th Annual Meeting was held in Baveno.
The Board of Directors selected “The role of long-term clinical studies in defining DMTs' profile” as main topic of the 26th Annual Meeting.
The topic of long-term studies of MS treatments activated a deep discussion on the available data among clinicians, scientists and health operators with the ambition to improve the everyday clinical activity.
26th Annual Meeting in a nutshell:
- 500 On-site delegates representing 34 countries and 6 continents
- 40 Faculty
- 71 Accepted poster (of which 33 presented by Young Investigators)
- 27 Young Investigators supported by a travel grant
- 5 Satellite Symposia
- 8 Sponsors
Watch the recap movie for an impression!
An overview of the Faculty involved in the scientific programme
- Winners Young Investigator Awards
- Posters Presentations by Young Investigators
- Poster Presentations by Investigators
We are grateful to our sponsors!
The European Charcot Foundation is grateful to its sponsors for supporting its activities, and the Annual Meeting in particular, without any involvement in the elaboration of the programmes.